Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A drag and drop garden planner

Whether you've got a significant amount of earth to till, or a full-shade back porch like me, everyone can appreciate this fun little toy! Simply drop your crops of choice into the grid and see how they grow from March to October.

From the Eat Close To Home blog

Also check out the link to GrowVeg.com , which is a snazzier garden planner that costs about $30.

This weekend, I'll be starting the tomato seeds I saved from some luscious Vermont heirlooms I slurped on last summer, as well as organic cherry tomatoes and summer squash. My city apartment is great for sprouting seeds, just not growing successful vegetable plants, so I'll be looking for good homes for my elfin veggie sprouts soon!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Thanks for linking to that tool - it was great! Hope you post more soon...